Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
Meeting Live Stream
You Are Here:
News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/24/2020 11:40:48 AM to 7/28/2020 12:00:02 AM.
Home - Latest News
Posted on: July 24, 2020
[ARCHIVED] City Council Meeting
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING OF THE CITY OF BRIDGEPORT, TEXAS MONDAY, JULY 27, 2020 6:00 P.M.
Conference Call Details: Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 482-774-533
Join from a video-conferencing room or system. Dial in or type: 22.214.171.124 or
Meeting ID: 482 774 533 Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 126.96.36.199##482774533
CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 P.M.
1. Presentation of the City’s monthly financial report through June 2020.
2. Consider approving the Minutes of the June 29th Special Council Meeting as recorded.
PRESENTATIONS AND STAFF REPORT
3. Update/status report on COVID-19 virus presented by Police Chief, Steve Stanford.
4. Preliminary presentation of the City Manager’s Proposed FY 2020-21 Budget PUBLIC HEARING
5. Public hearing and consider adopting an ordinance 2020-18 approving a Youth Services Standards of Care Policy for the Bridgeport Parks and Recreation Department’s After School Program and other camps.
6. FY 19-20 Budget amendment concerning replacing a wrecked / salvaged police unit.
7. Consider adopting an ordinance amending the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Official Budget, adopted by Ordinance No. 2019-20, appropriating $192,000 for the purpose of funding the purchase of a bucket truck and crew cab pickup truck utilizing Electric Fund operating revenues.
8. Consider amending the Taut Line Tree, LLC tree trimming agreement for additional tree trimming services.
9. Discuss and take appropriate action to award or reject a bid for road improvements at Endeavor Bridgeport Adventure Park.
10. Discuss and take appropriate action on geotechnical investigations of pavilions at Harwood Park & Northwest OHV Park. 11. Discuss and take appropriate action to award or reject a bid for trail improvements at Northwest OHV Park.
12. Consider approving an internship position for Bridgeport EDC.
Agendas & Minutes
Code of Ordinances
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow